Friday, June 8, 2012

VIZIO E320VL I like it!

VIZIO E320VL I like it!
I bought this to move up from my old 26 inch "anchor". Although the old tv was fine I did get tired of the faint analog lines on the screen. My first lcd was a 22 in Samsung, and they need to do some serious work on their audio speakers!

Anyway I found this 32 in Vizio quite outstanding for the money. The setup was easy and the picture quality is beautiful. Sound is excellent with the internal speakers and te Vizio "tru sound" far excels the Samsung. Although it isn't promoted as such, the tru sound acts as a sound level filter too, so you aren't blasted with the louder commercial signals.

I've had this tv for a month now and recommend it for anyone wanting an entry level lcd with quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment